“Guarded by the Elders, guided by the staff, and gifted through the membership.”
We build our structures around 4 teams of people:
The Ministry Team Representatives
The Stewardship Team
The Staff Leadership Team
The primary function of the elders is to shepherd and discern. They serve as the conscience and guardians of the church. Every decision made by the elders is to be based on our mission, our resources, and our statement of beliefs.
1. A personal profession of Christ as Lord and Savior
2. Embrace the membership covenant.
Membership at The Rock Community Church is not just about getting your name on the roster. It’s about getting connected to the TRCC family and God’s vision for us. We expect of our members what the Bible clearly expects of all believers. In Scripture we are commanded to love each other, encourage each other, admonish each other, greet each other, serve each other, teach each other, accept each other, honor each other, bear each other’s burdens, forgive each other, sing to each other, submit to each other, pray for each other, and be devoted to each other. These are the responsibilities of membership and are reflected in our Membership Covenant.
As a member of The Rock Community Church I will…
1. Invest my relationships– develop authentic, loving relationships with others in the church and establish significant relationships with those who do not know Jesus.
2. Invest my passions– honor God by following Christ personally and passionately. My reputation is Christ’s reputation and the church’s reputation.
3. Invest my talents– participate in the life of the congregation through genuine worship, sharing, learning, and serving.
4. Invest my resources – support the Gospel here and worldwide by tithing and then by giving more as the Lord leads. Invest my time, skills, talents, and gifts in and through the church.